Long-lasting Repair Service
When the first snowfall of the year rolls around, the last thing you want is a malfunctioning snow blower. That's why the assistance of reliable snowblower repair in Montréal is important. The Sears Blue Service Crew offers the assistance you need, when you need it whether you require a tune-up or a repair, so you can brave the cold this winter. To keep your snow blower in great condition, we will:
- Tune engine; check ignition system, carburetor, battery, and throttle and choke controls
- Clean engine cooling fins, clean and inspect air filter, change oil
- Check manual starter and electric starter
- Lubricate moving parts, including pivot points, cables, auger shaft and drive plate zerk
- Lubricate, inspect, adjust or replace drive belts and/or chains as applicable
Results You Can Rely on from Sears
Whether your repair needs are common or complex, you should work with repair technicians that consistently deliver great results.
With Sears, you get skilled repair work backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee; a promise that you can call us within 30 days of a service and we'll gladly return to address any issues.
For over 40 years, Canadians have trusted Sears, and it’s no wonder why.
Want dependable, effective service?
Contact Sears today and find out how our Blue Service Crew can help.
Call us now or complete our simple online to get started! 855-649-5975